Ocean's Breath Plateau Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist?
Moontide
Beta*
729 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
The pieces fell into place and she smiled, nervousness thrummed at the edges of her consciousness, but curiosity was stronger. "Ahhh it's good to meet you. In that case welcome. Moonwoman and some of Moonspear and Moonglow are visiting for a winter hunt so you've come at the perfect time if it's company you're after." While Moonwoman had not met Phox before telling Heph of him she had met Towhee before, and had spoken a little on his family. With that she could guess that knowledge of their presence might be welcome.

She blinked in surprise for a moment, somehow it was a detail that had slipped either through her memory or through conversation. But if she paid attention to slight movement of the other wolf's gaze she thought she could tell that Towhee was indeed looking towards her face. "No worries, I'm not much on formality when it's not needed. Let me know if you don't catch something, I don't think I've met anyone unable to hear before so I may be a poor speaker."

At the mention of Rodyn she let a breath move through her body before answering, unsure of what to share, but Towhee spoke as if she knew him, to ask after him specifically seemed as though she cared about the reply. So she spoke truly, even if it was difficult to put into words. "Rodyn is. He is back with his children and we are glad, but. It's still hard." After all Samani was still gone, and he had spent so much time in Moonspear. Being back himself could not bring her back, nor did it help fade the memories of her presence now gone.
Messages In This Thread
Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - October 31, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 04, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 06, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 11, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 14, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 18, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 20, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - November 25, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - November 25, 2023, 07:52 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 02, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 04, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 04, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 09, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Towhee - December 11, 2023, 09:45 AM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Rodyn - December 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: Whatever happened to my Transylvania Twist? - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:09 PM