Two Eyes Cenote I wish you would
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Oh? He answers her purr of words with question and a tilt of his skull. I'm glad to fullfill. He said with a cheeky smile, his words more playful as of now, then flirtatious or prideful of his own self. This time, at least. Still, his eyes were fixed upon her. Fixed and hungry, though as much so that she was all which captured his attention and no more, no other. 
Akashingo is very accommodating of its visitors and residents alike and out Queen offers kindness to all. Something now easily said the same for a Pharoah. Though I understand the long for home. I too have felt the pull, even more as of late. This place here, it reminds me of the Land of Sun and Sands in ways. The Lord would speak, with an admittance of his homesickness settling in. He had left, well, simply because he could and with every hope to find a beautiful bride, have as many daughters as he had sisters... and then what? 
Is it not Cyrus nature to wonder the halls at night, with of course, all good intentions? He said with a grin on behalf of his own bloodline and hints of rumors of home. The Land of Sun and Sand was certainly a very pleasurable place. Just as open and accommodating to their guests as Akashingo. A place of songs, dance, tournaments, drink and open and free love everywhere. And endless vacation. 
("Wasted away again in margaritaville" vibes)
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I wish you would - by Nefari - November 01, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - November 05, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Nefari - November 08, 2023, 10:19 AM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - November 15, 2023, 10:16 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Nefari - November 28, 2023, 01:52 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - December 07, 2023, 09:15 PM