Two Eyes Cenote I wish you would
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
thank you!

Nefari spoke of her own home briefly, how her being drawn to this land was for exact oposite reasons of his own. This place was much different then Mesbasi. You are a steppe-people, He began as he lowered himself into a sit before her, Back at the mesa of Akashingo, it stands out tall among various flatlands- a meadow, prarie and what is called the Shy Deer Steppes. Though she had admit that this place being so new and different is what appealed to her, should she ever feel a want for nostalgia, now at least she had this bit of information.  

He gasps, feigning shock at her words then and lifted his paw to his chest as though she had struck him. Rude?? Why I never! A grin and turn a chuckle, he lowers his paw once more and dips his head before her. It would never be my intention, Amira. However, I could not possibly allow myself to be in your presence without addressing you proper. 

Yet, now that I am here, He lifts his muzzle to the sky, assessing the opening of the cavern above them. A hmmm on his lips. I wonder might you require assistance with this bath? His sunburst eyes pass a side glance to her then.
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I wish you would - by Nefari - November 01, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - November 05, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Nefari - November 08, 2023, 10:19 AM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - November 15, 2023, 10:16 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Nefari - November 28, 2023, 01:52 PM
RE: I wish you would - by Naberius - December 07, 2023, 09:15 PM