Sun Mote Copse Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
When Meerkat mentioned Njord Heph nodded, while the newer pack might not wish to leave so soon after beginning to claim their territory she trusted that their paths would cross again and there would hopefully be more opportunities to hunt or trade. "I hope he's well. He and Ray visited Moontide when our pack was still new, if there's anything we can do to help in the settling let us know."

Heph considered, she had had time to consider, as she traveled, if she should call on Brecheliant and Hjolderfel when no solid alliances had been made, but settled on extending the invitation anyways. "Moonsong, Moonspear, and Moonglow my packmates are reaching out to, I've been to Sweetharbor and Sapphique, and plan to travel to Brecheliant, and Hjolderfel although they've settled somewhere new." Though her voice was calm, if tinged with some excitement at the journey, it shifted into uncertainty when she spoke of Raventhorpe's new territory. She did not know exactly where they had settled and hoped that finding it would not delay her journey too long - if she could not find it in time she would have to return to Moontide and simply hope they heard her call. But she had a general location and felt she had a fair chance.
Messages In This Thread
Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 16, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 04:16 PM