Moonsong Glacier don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
299 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Although he had not yet committed himself to any one pack, his commitment to Dutch was still strong. He remained close at hand in the other man's absence, guarding his brother's chosen family from the increasingly frosty borderlands. Despite this, he was surprised, somehow, to hear the summons.

He did not yet consider himself a moon wolf, but it did not cross his mind to defy the one that Dutch called cloudwoman. He turned and headed inward, following Ariadne's voice to the den where she sat. Her scent came to him mixed with another wolf's — one he did not know by name or face, but very well by scent. He wondered if Dutch was bitter over it, but if course, it was not his place to ask.

"Ma'am?" he asked, glancing down at the odd bundles before his gaze returned to her pretty face.
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day
Messages In This Thread
don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by RIP Ariadne - December 18, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 18, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 18, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 19, 2023, 05:40 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 19, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 19, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 20, 2023, 07:25 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 20, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 23, 2023, 10:02 AM