Moonsong Glacier don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
299 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He recognized the young man who attended, but the girl was familiar to him only because he had come across her scent from time to time. The bird, of course, drew his gaze like a magnet, but he was quick to refocus on Ariadne when she spoke.

A trip to Moonglow. He had been meaning to visit, so he was happy enough to deliver a care package for the young leader. He committed the names and the message to memory even as the next distraction took place — the village head was making odd gestures while she spoke to the girl. Valiant was mystified by this action, and further stymied when the gestures ceased as soon as she turned to address Raiyuk.

"No, ma'am," he replied, although truthfully, the brief summit had left him with a few questions, at least two of them a pointed, excuse me, what the fuck?

But of course, he was too polite to point out this behavior in company.

(He was not too polite to slide a glance in Raiyuk's direction, just to see if the young man might exchange an uneasy or perhaps simply bewildered look with him.)
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day
Messages In This Thread
don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by RIP Ariadne - December 18, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 18, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 18, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 19, 2023, 05:40 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 19, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 19, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 20, 2023, 07:25 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 20, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 23, 2023, 10:02 AM