Sun Mote Copse Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph was glad Meerkat went to find a cache because it gave her a moment to think on what to say. While in truth Void had wanted to found his own pack she was not sure if that had lasted as she had not found a claim in her wandering and did not fully explain why he had wanted a pack of his own to lead. Her own feelings about the wolf were colored by her brief but turbulent interactions with him and though she had decided to trust in Rodyn's judgement she struggled to think of the other wolf as a leader. "Thank you very much." The gopher looked and smelled appetising, surprisingly plump for the winter although she supposed rodents were not opposed to stockpiling either.

She replied easily at first, knowing some of the thought process behind why Moontide may not have appealed to them in the longer term. "I knew Void a bit longer than Meylodi and think that he wanted a pack whose borders were more secure and that he could have a part in shaping. Though Rodyn leads Moontide its follows in many of the customs of Moonglow." There was a moment of hesitation at that, though his decision had mostly been influenced by his whirlwind romance she could not help but wonder if it had also had to do with Rodyn and Samani making her beta at the time. But she could hardly say that aloud. Instead she gave information on where the family had headed. "He planned to head to the mountains and find a defensible location." She took a moment to breath and also bite into the meal.
Messages In This Thread
Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 14, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 16, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 09:30 AM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 18, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 18, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Meerkat - December 19, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: Thought I'd Drop By So I Could Bounce Again - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 04:16 PM