Hushed Willows Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Her eyes sparked hopefully at the prospect of learning where the pack was more quickly and she was glad to return the gentle smile of the golden eyed wolf before her. "Hjolderfel led by a warrior named Solveig." Perhaps she was in the entirely wrong place. She responded first, but something about the name seemed familiar. "Thank you, it's a pleasure to meet you. Reverie?" She let the name roll around in her memory for a moment until she recalled, crab hunting on the beach with Ajei. A slight laugh, but if this wolf was a friend of Moonglow then all the better for them both. "You might think me out of my mind but I have to ask. Have you met a young wolf named Ajei?"

Poor Rev Massaraq and Heph both remember her through the one fishing thread
Messages In This Thread
Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 19, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Reverie - December 21, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: Grass Blows in the Wind and Willows Weep - by Heph - December 22, 2023, 01:25 PM