Moonsong Glacier don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
299 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The girl gestured back. By now, Valiant had come to a similar conclusion as Raiyuk; it was a secret language, and he was not meant to be privy to their meaning.

"Yes ma'am," he assured her, just a little unsettled by the exchange. But she was so sweet a woman and the girl so young that he decided it could be nothing untoward. Mischievous, possibly — and, since this was the pack that Dutch had chosen, very likely. He offered the girl a quick smile before realizing that his quarry was getting away from him. "Be well, now," he said in parting, and those casual words managed to sound chiding, almost pleading — but the girl would not hear it, and either way, Valiant did not know that his anxieties shined through even in the most perfunctory of conversations.

He turned to catch up to Raiyuk before the boy could fully disappear.

last from me!
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day
Messages In This Thread
don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by RIP Ariadne - December 18, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 18, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 18, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 19, 2023, 05:40 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 19, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 19, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 20, 2023, 07:25 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 20, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 23, 2023, 10:02 AM