Hoshor Plains sweet grass
738 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Away
"Ha! Well you have to be careful of drinking too much too quickly of that as well." Heph laughed but took the advice and sipped slowly the portion given. It was much easier to swallow, subtler notes coming out and she forced herself to complete the task slowly, not letting either her excitement or nerves control her completely.

At the mention of the gathering she grinned, a small shake of disbelief going through her head and ears, but she was glad. "I never thought so many would come, I've traveled a bit but even I didn't know there were so many in the wilds." And not even Akashingo, Muat-riya and the packs to the south that Rodyn had mentioned at one point, she blanked on the names (although he would know them as Swiftcurrent Creek, Riverclan, and Kvarsheim). But eager to hear how Seal was finding the gathering she queried, teasing. "But with so many wolves around have you met anyone interesting? Scheduled any duels?" A twitch of her nose and light in her eyes. Although perhaps competitions of strength and combat were more common in her natal pack than at a gathering such as this.
Messages In This Thread
sweet grass - by Seal - December 26, 2023, 03:42 PM
RE: sweet grass - by Heph - December 26, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: sweet grass - by Seal - December 27, 2023, 10:21 AM
RE: sweet grass - by Heph - December 27, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: sweet grass - by Seal - December 28, 2023, 11:24 AM
RE: sweet grass - by Heph - December 28, 2023, 07:49 PM
RE: sweet grass - by Seal - December 31, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: sweet grass - by Heph - January 01, 2024, 02:05 AM