Hoshor Plains To Still Hear the Sea
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
236 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Heph had so much to say, and Raindrop enjoyed every word spoken. She spoke of herself, how she came to Moontide, their kindness, and welcoming spirit. When Heph mentioned she had been set on not settling, it reminded Raindrop of herself a little. If Moontide was as wonderful as Heph spoke it to be, then Heph made a wonderful representation. An advocate per se. The location sounded as beautiful as Raindrop imagined it, making her more eager to travel there.

Raindrop felt a feeling deep down, something flaring inside her as Heph continued to speak of the wolves who also call MoonTide their home. Rodyn, the founder and widow, Matteo, the young lad who she had Indeed shared a hunting group with, she hadn’t met the one named Raiyuk yet. There were others, Phox, of whom was also in their hunting group, a mother, Marina, Iseul, and a man named Chakliux. Tempt her? Being two years old, and taught by her mother and instinct, she could imagine what that may have meant. The last name, Towhee. Raindrop hadn’t met this soul either, but she didn’t doubt Heph’s descriptions of each individual.

After she took in, or at least tried, all those names, she finally replied: “Wow.” She laughed lightly, a wide smile on her face, “That’s a lot of names. But thank you for taking the time to share your life and pack with me.” Heph’s kindness was truly taken with appreciation, her openness and honesty. “And you. Thank you for giving me a feel of being welcomed.” “And as for touring the territory, I would love that. It’s about time for me to feel the ocean air.”

Excited to see where this thread takes her, and what doors it opens. :D Again, thank you for threading. :) 
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 06, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 06, 2024, 11:26 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 07, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 07, 2024, 05:34 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 07, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 08, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Heph - January 08, 2024, 03:34 PM
RE: To Still Hear the Sea - by Raindrop - January 08, 2024, 04:14 PM