Redhawk Caldera it is night, it is death, it's a trap, it's a gun
Brecheliant
102 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She tipped her head slightly. Then smiled back. "I um, think I call you Killdeer." Killer was a little too off putting, just yet. Though it seemed quirky names and nicknames were common in the family. 

Glancing down at her paws, laying inches from his own, she considered her answer. "Well...Ponyboy and I have always been pretty outgoing. Until Dad passed..." She breathed a small sigh. "He goes off on his own, more these days. He's taking it hard."

"Boris...I dunno how he is coping. He's always been a homebody. A gentle soul." She really did not know what Boris did these days. But she let him be, waiting until chose to show up.

"Me...I try and get out and about more often. I want to explore beyond the caldera...make more friends. I think the island on the lake is pretty cool, but I have never been there yet. I uh, also like visiting the tree that marks where Dad is buried. Makes me feel close to him."
Messages In This Thread
RE: it is night, it is death, it's a trap, it's a gun - by Bronte - January 08, 2024, 07:09 PM