Hoshor Plains ~East to West~
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
285 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He was not surprised to hear the name of Moontide's friendly leader. He supposed that Heph must be impressed with Raindrop's performance in the hunt — not that she would've needed to convince them to take her! Valiant was not surprised that there were packs interested in keeping her around.

"Moontide's a nice place," he said, his tail shimmying as he thought of having a friend moving closer. He could never take proximity for granted after being on the move for most of his life. It was novel to think of having a friend nearby at all! "I'm sure they'd welcome you — and we'd be neighbors. I'm gonna stay with Moonglow, after all this."

And he was excited about that! But the real news was this:

"I found my sister," he told her, feeling awkward about how much feeling there was behind those words. "I hadn't seen her in years, but she showed up outta nowhere. We're both gonna join Moonglow. Try and make somethin' of it, y'know?"

He thought it was nice to have a connection, but nicer still to have one with someone going through some of the same things as him. Settling down after travel was daunting, he felt, but he believe wholeheartedly that Raindrop could do it. So why not believe in himself?

"Do you think you'll visit the other coastal packs before you decide for sure?" he asked her, thinking about the brine-scented wolves of Sapphique. Were there coastal packs aside from that? Did they live near enough to visit?
live and die on this day,
live and die on this day
Messages In This Thread
~East to West~ - by Raindrop - January 09, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: ~East to West~ - by Valiant - January 09, 2024, 02:09 PM
RE: ~East to West~ - by Raindrop - January 09, 2024, 03:18 PM
RE: ~East to West~ - by Valiant - January 09, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: ~East to West~ - by Raindrop - January 09, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: ~East to West~ - by Valiant - January 09, 2024, 07:37 PM
RE: ~East to West~ - by Raindrop - January 09, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: ~East to West~ - by Valiant - January 09, 2024, 08:03 PM
RE: ~East to West~ - by Raindrop - January 09, 2024, 08:22 PM