Hushed Willows "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack"
86 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Following Reverie towards the mountains. Tuft recalls where he originated from. "I came from Glacia Tempest, a small area North of the Snowforest Taiga. My pack used to love the trees in the spring time. They would make these immaculate red and gold flowers that smelled truly incredible. Once the flowers bloomed, our whole pack would make a might and loud howl that could be heard from miles. It was truly a sight to see. " Tuft looked upset for a moment after he realized that he might never see or smell those flowers and will never howl with his pack ever again.

A quick shiver and shake of Tuft's body indicated that he was touchy with the subject of his old home. "I think that this could be a decent place. What do you think about this spot?" Tuft pointed over with his paw to a giant boulder. The boulder had a shelf jutting out at the middle of the rock , where underneath, lay a little alcove protected from the wind and snow. 

Messages In This Thread
"His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 01:14 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 09, 2024, 02:44 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 12, 2024, 12:08 AM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 13, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Tuft - January 14, 2024, 02:22 PM
RE: "His Own Den" and "The Rest of the Pack" - by Reverie - January 14, 2024, 05:01 PM