The Sunspire The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread)
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

As he revealed a little more about his history, she steadily pieced more of it together. A history marked in loss and difficulties, no doubt, but she was of the thinking that it only made him stronger since he survived and persisted to this very day. Amekaze nodded in somber understanding after glancing towards the ridge at which he gestured; as she had thought, not a direction she was familiar with.

It is true. Our first Alpha was especially keen to it, she mentioned, keeping anything about Ferdie to a minimum. And I have upheld it. So body language means much here. For to her, it seemed only natural. Ferdie had been even more strict with it than her, although she was in tuned to the subtleties than he had been. Nevertheless, I am Ame.. Sunspire's Alpha. Strength, respect, and loyalty are what I value, and in turn, what I expect from wolves here. If you can offer me that, you are welcome amongst the ranks.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Ghostwatcher - October 22, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - October 26, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - October 28, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - October 30, 2014, 02:48 AM
RE: The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - October 31, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Ghostwatcher - November 03, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - November 04, 2014, 12:55 AM
RE: The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Ghostwatcher - November 04, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - November 04, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Ghostwatcher - November 05, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: The Sunspire Watcher (Joining Thread) - by Amekaze - November 05, 2014, 10:59 PM