Herbalists' Cache I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected
Loner
Exploring The World
107 Posts
Ooc — Me
Away
Esma had also forgotten that there were still some herbs in her jaws, therefore, when she jumped in surprise and attempted to say something at the same time, she got a mouthful of dried grass poking at her palates and throat. A coughing fit followed and ended with Esma looking down sadly at the saliva and dirt covered mess that Ash Paw would not longer be able to put to good use. 

"Is Kukutux your god?" Esma was the first question out of her, when she finally looked up at the stranger. Such an odd sounding name. 
Ask before skipping. Esma was born 3/5/23
Messages In This Thread
I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Ulloriaq - January 31, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - January 31, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Ulloriaq - February 01, 2024, 01:37 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - February 02, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Ulloriaq - February 05, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected - by Esma - February 07, 2024, 04:19 PM