Ouroboros Spine Rivers of Eden
Moonspear
Villager
498 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A tilt of her head as Galana voiced about being happy to be back. Ajei really wanted to ask why she left then? But perhaps she had gotten lost or she needed to leave to realize what she wanted. A journey like her brothers perhaps.

Ajei smiled. They are my dearest friends. I adore them. Though, Arrluk and I share more in common. I don't know Kassuq well. He prefers to stick to himself.

It felt strange to have a wolf similar in coloring to her. It wasn't bad just different. She liked her so far. She was probably nice like her brothers.

When at hoome they didn't. I don't know all that transpired while they were away. Hmm.

Well Massaraq and I found a family if skulls once. The earth shook and fell open. We also found the bottoms flooded. The water was so cold it was like ice. Arrluk and I saw space rocks falling once. So much light. Pretty against the sky.

She furrowed her brow. Thinking. A smile then. Oh! And one time when Arrluk and I went to Moontide to visit brother Rodyn there were big big fish. Bigger than the land we walk on. They were called whales. My friend Sobeille says they sing like wolves. But I haven't heard them. Other than that just fishing and exploring. Though they were gone for sometime on their journies of self.
Messages In This Thread
Rivers of Eden - by Ajei - February 05, 2024, 10:21 PM
RE: Rivers of Eden - by Galana - February 10, 2024, 10:08 AM
RE: Rivers of Eden - by Ajei - February 10, 2024, 12:19 PM
RE: Rivers of Eden - by Galana - February 19, 2024, 12:54 AM
RE: Rivers of Eden - by Ajei - February 19, 2024, 06:10 AM
RE: Rivers of Eden - by Galana - February 19, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: Rivers of Eden - by Ajei - February 19, 2024, 04:36 PM
RE: Rivers of Eden - by Galana - February 21, 2024, 06:59 PM
RE: Rivers of Eden - by Ajei - February 22, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: Rivers of Eden - by Galana - February 25, 2024, 05:40 PM
RE: Rivers of Eden - by Ajei - February 27, 2024, 07:36 AM