Kildeer Rest [m] rain bear
Moontide
Trader
72 Posts
Ooc — ebony
NO WORRIES u know I shall wait for ur posts <3

wind sister keened. beneath the hide, cen kissed the protesting mouth of his pretty wife. "have i already tired you, red leaf?" the caribou hunter teased, alluding to his near ceaseless enjoyment of her.

for a moment, cen was tempted by the female warmth of her body and the lovely sheen of her red eyes, but moved away slightly, lying in the drift now beside her. "the wind will blow sharp pieces of ice into your eyes and your teeth. it is better to wait for the storm to pass, and this is how we wait."

their heaviest hide over them, the pooling heat between their bodies warming the small space rapidly.

one day there would be children between them, nestled beneath hide and between the pelts of their mother and father.

in time, the wind stopped its howling. tentatively cen pulled back a corner of the skin, seeing how it had become stiff in the freezing cold. the land was bright-white and flat here, save for the multiple rock formations and piles which studded the land like blunted teeth.

pulling from their shelter, cen stretched and yawned widely, shaking out his hackles. the caribou herd was curiously nearby, tens upon tens of them, scraping through the snow here for the grass beneath. the wolf wanted one, and knew he could have one, even without a band of hunters.

"come, wife," he ordered in a lighter voice. "leave everything here. these hides are old. i will find you a new one." he did not wait; cen only watched red leaf for a moment and then began to stalk after the great herd.

he did not need to run, nor rush, nor bluff. among their number were elders who had returned to the taiga for their death. the caribou hunters needed only to find the downed antlers amid the eternal churn of clicking hooves.
Messages In This Thread
[m] rain bear - by Cen - March 07, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Red Leaf - March 13, 2024, 09:21 PM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Cen - March 14, 2024, 06:23 AM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Red Leaf - March 19, 2024, 11:33 PM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Cen - March 20, 2024, 08:59 PM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Red Leaf - March 27, 2024, 04:20 PM
RE: [m] rain bear - by Cen - March 27, 2024, 04:50 PM