Silvertip Mountain dark clouds
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze could see his charms, although it would take more than just that to wholly impress her any. It was his hopefulness that she found almost heart-warming, even here amidst the winter's chill and with the topic at hand not the most pleasant -- of lost wolves and packs.

Likewise, she replied in turn, and splayed her ears. Two lost packs, which now that he mentioned it, she realized it was true. Dragon Watchers had never concerned her any, so they had been more forgettable to her. I do not know, unfortunately, and I have found little evidence to suggest any explanation. the dark Rikudou explained thoughtfully. I had seen their leading female not all that long ago and all seemed well, but I had always got the sense they were a private lot. Which meant that if their territories had been thin on hunting, she likely would not have heard about it as an outsider.

On a few occasions she had met their wolves and grown curious of them, especially with their mentions of strength and a mountainside territory, yet she had never heard all that much about them. Here she had come hoping to gain more and instead only found they were gone.

It seems packs have a steady turnover here. I feel like I am learning of them coming and going more often that I should be.. her muzzle pointed towards the ground in thought. Amekaze valued stability and had come from old lands where packs rarely dissolved to nothing only to be replaced mere weeks later. It was odd to her, but perhaps that was just how it happened here.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
dark clouds - by Amekaze - December 13, 2013, 08:31 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Ariston - January 05, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Amekaze - January 05, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Ariston - January 05, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Amekaze - January 06, 2014, 01:46 AM
RE: dark clouds - by Ariston - January 06, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Amekaze - January 06, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Ariston - January 07, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: dark clouds - by Amekaze - January 09, 2014, 10:55 PM