Firefly Glen young folks
Loner
82 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 
>:)

in the middle of the night, maggak left moonspear with no warning.
it was may and the sun was bright and warm, which meant that in mere days, maggak would turn from girl to woman. and that meant that she must be sent abroad, somewhere not of her own choice, somewhere full of people she did not know! it loomed and crept ever closer, and as it did, the thought of it brought her dread instead of excitement.
it had never truly occured to her until now that ultimately, she had autonomy — was that not the whole point? she did not have to go where she did not want to!
it was a brash decision to slink off down one of the well-hidden trails. she whispered to @Acrux her haphazardly-built plan as dusk glittered between the trees, as she always did, trusting only in him; i want you to come with me, she'd said to him. i don't want to go anywhere without you. but ultimately, that was his choice, and this was now hers.
this brought her to now, creeping through the harsh darkness of the glen and trying her best to avoid the bog. she huffs out a shuddering sigh as she weaves between tendrils of greenery, guided only by the intermittent sunglow of the sanctuary's namesake.
Messages In This Thread
young folks - by Maggak - May 05, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: young folks - by Acrux - May 05, 2024, 03:25 PM
RE: young folks - by Maggak - May 05, 2024, 03:43 PM
RE: young folks - by Acrux - May 05, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: young folks - by Maggak - May 05, 2024, 05:37 PM
RE: young folks - by Acrux - May 05, 2024, 10:34 PM