The Sunspire Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
I'm stuck in the car returning from a family dinner in Jacksonville I was drug to against my will but I had to get in here (also kinda cut off abruptly at the end but I'll work it out)
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She descended the mountain with a rolling lope. It was Jace's howl that brought her forth and concern prickled all up and down her already. He did not call out like that without reason.

And soon she smelled blood. Her wild furs rose up in an anxious ridge across her shoulders. A few moments later, she saw, and breath hissed from her lungs in an anxious, growling whine. She arrived and felt fury flourish when she smelled the details here, and then traced her eyes somberly over the cuts adorning Vienna's body. This had been a cougar. Jace... can you get her further into the territory? she asked, fearing the wretched monster lurked nearby still. This was punctuated by a wary look into the beyond, just to be sure there was no foreseeable risk of ambush. He would understand what she was getting at.

I can get some yarrow... to try to help slow the bleeding. Hold on, she said, dipping her muzzle before wheeling around back into the territory's depths to dart off towards her recently-built stashes. Thankfully, with Rain's recent paw wound, she had a fairly good collection of yarrow. It was one of the few herbs she did know about for certain.

She grabbed a mouthful worth of leaves and ran back as quickly as she could.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen - by Amekaze - November 08, 2014, 09:49 PM