Honeyed Pasture Do you see the brightest side of life
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
725 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia only noticed a beat of a minute later that she was toddering on without a follower and her murmurs had fallen on deaf ears.

She turned with wide eyes, ears perked high atop head. He looked so, so broken. She touched her paw to her chest.

She blinked. Oh goodness! I'm sorry, I didn't, um realize that there was a small hiccup between you and Kivaluk.

She jogged back towards him and if he'd allow press a paw to one of his.

You are very good. Most wolves merely want your actions to speak as loud as your words. Whatever you promised Kivaluk, no matter how he feels show him you mean it. Even if he is cruel to you at times at first. Continue to do as you said you would. Just show up.

Amalia frowned sadly. Sometimes no matter how hard we try our differences can cause too much distance. However, I also don't know all of your and her details. Perhaps you and she just need to have a conversation about what you need from each other. No matter how difficult. And no pride can talk.

She gave him a stern look and waved her other paw at him, which she quickly broke up with a smile.

A soft smile lit up her features. It was good. We were just too small. I think with more wolves and perhaps not in winter it would succeed.
Messages In This Thread
Do you see the brightest side of life - by Amalia - May 07, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Do you see the brightest side of life - by Amalia - May 09, 2024, 09:22 AM