Honeyed Pasture Do you see the brightest side of life
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
725 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia had not been privy to the conversation and she was only hearing one side to the story. When in this case there were three.

Amalia frowned. Moonwoman liked her ways, but she hadn't seemed intolerant, but perhaps Amalia had perceived it all differently. Even Maia had seemed to think not so highly of Moonwoman. Amalia was beginning to wonder what she had missed. But shook her head. It didn't matter the wolves in qiestion all treated her fairly. She had no right to judge based on opinions of each other.

Amalia studied him. it sounds as if a honest and personal conversation needs had with all present. And no one can be angry they must be calm.

She made no mention of Kivaluk. Though moonwoman had not helped keep Kivaluk in his fathers graces. That was a relationship. Kigipigak and Sahkmet both had sort of ruined on their own. And Amalia could see that herself as she had been there. It wasn't beyond help and some day she had faith and hope it could be mended. But the blame couldn't be upon moonwoman herself

She shook her paw. Oh I'm not worried about it. We can hunt anytime. I'm glad I could be a listening ear. I wish I could fixit for you.
Messages In This Thread
Do you see the brightest side of life - by Amalia - May 07, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Do you see the brightest side of life - by Amalia - May 11, 2024, 12:17 PM