Ocean's Breath Plateau [m] wind runner
Moontide
Trader
82 Posts
Ooc — ebony

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: dv

red leaf was beside him, speaking, speaking, and his heart ached, and his jaw twisted.

her voice was so subdued! so small! and yet he remembered how she had forced rodyn to look upon her, had not remained at his side, silent! 

how she had spoken to him, dared to order him away; oh, oh, cen whirled on red leaf without another sound, and caught her nape, and flung her into the surf;

"do i need to remind you that you are not a seal hunter? not moontide, not sun people, nothing! nothing, red leaf!" cen snarled as he sought to force her deeper into the waves; "do you enjoy my humiliation, wife? you mock me, shame me, and you cannot even give me a child that is whole! why should i leave you alive? why should i keep you, hmm? tell me now!"

cen could sell her at the next village. this one was soft and filled with fish-eaters, but they would not all be like that. one camp or another would recognize the worth of a skilled woman, and pour gifts into his arms. but the insult red leaf had dared against him, that would not stand.

[Image: zECZZ3.gif]
cen is rated R

Messages In This Thread
[m] wind runner - by Cen - May 06, 2024, 12:29 PM
RE: [m] wind runner - by Red Leaf - May 08, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: [m] wind runner - by Cen - May 14, 2024, 01:04 PM
RE: [m] wind runner - by Red Leaf - May 16, 2024, 10:26 AM
RE: [m] wind runner - by Cen - May 24, 2024, 03:27 PM
RE: [m] wind runner - by Red Leaf - May 24, 2024, 05:43 PM
RE: [m] wind runner - by Cen - May 25, 2024, 07:25 PM