Ouroboros Spine even now you mark my steps
Moonglow
NPC
331 Posts
Ooc — Box
In response, she cursed beneath her breath, then acquiesced with a tiny nod. She wasn’t the sort to blow up in a fit about being called out, even with the brimstone rage she found herself wielding.

I..am less alright than I claim to be. Vairë sighed out her words half into a palm over her nose, sliding down her face until moondoe was staring at her own cracked pawpads.

I. I have dreams. Maybe nightmares, maybe visions. I haven’t. I haven’t thought to bring them up to anaa, I’ve been so busy, I- Between her sister’s children growing more distant, her sister’s leavings, and everything else, Vairë found little comfort in idleness. There was a brief, bitter burst in her belly, tart on her tongue, that Ariadne was out gallivanting while she was here, tending to the village and her children and her sister’s children when allowed, but she smothered the notion before it even took shape. Her sister was having a difficult time, she knew, and it would be unfair to bring her own feelings into it.

The anger, however, had found a fuel made of the bitterness, and the tiniest spark had caught.

Messages In This Thread
even now you mark my steps - by Vairë - May 29, 2024, 07:21 PM
RE: even now you mark my steps - by Valiant - June 06, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: even now you mark my steps - by Vairë - June 06, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: even now you mark my steps - by Valiant - June 06, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: even now you mark my steps - by Vairë - June 06, 2024, 08:34 PM
RE: even now you mark my steps - by Nantahala - June 07, 2024, 04:30 PM
RE: even now you mark my steps - by Valiant - June 23, 2024, 06:46 PM