Neverwinter Forest walk off the earth
Loner
183 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Frolic stayed on the caldera’s outskirts for about a week before saying her goodbyes to @Maia, @Eljay and the rest of her family again. She didn’t know where she was going or when she would return—or even if she would, this time—but she couldn’t stay in a place like Brecheliant, what with her dark and dangerous secret.

She passed through Bramblepoint and emerged on the bank of Big Salmon Lake. She didn’t bother washing herself, though Frolic called out a farewell to @Seal, forgetting that her friend no longer lived on the nearby slope. She retraced her steps from there, following the river toward the coast, where she would head in the exact opposite direction of Fisher’s Ridge.

She spotted Neverwinter Forest from a distance and cut away from the river. The deep, dark woods were inviting and Frolic desperately needed a nap. She kept having nightmares about Otto and Merry finding her covered in Raveon’s blood. No matter how much she tried to explain she’d done it for them, they never understood. In her waking hours, Frolic hardly blamed them.

Her eyes felt dry and grainy as she approached the edge of the woodland. Frolic paused to rub at them with one dark paw. When she set her foot back on the ground, she didn’t immediately move into the trees, instead studying the fresh markers that lay thick along the tree line.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 17, 2024, 01:49 PM
RE: walk off the earth - by Ashkova - June 20, 2024, 08:39 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 08:51 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Ashkova - June 20, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Ashkova - June 20, 2024, 09:11 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Ashkova - June 20, 2024, 09:23 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 09:27 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Ashkova - June 20, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: walk off the earth - by Frolic - June 20, 2024, 10:35 AM