The Sunspire Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

When she returned, she was appropriately anxious and furious all at once. Her eyes skirted from Jace to Vienna, uncertain of how aware the latter even was. All the same, she offered an explanation. The leaves should help slow up the bleeding for now, but a good rinse.. when you are able, would probably be best, she said, to the both of them in case Vienna's consciousness wasn't ready to absorb such information.

Unfortunately my healing skills are limited, she offered apologetically as she eyed the wounds and the leaves. Then, chewing them up just some, she moved to delicately lick the torn flesh and work the crushed leaves into them -- should Vienna allow it, anyway. She was cautious and careful, knowing good and well that a wounded wolf could be an unpredictable one. Then, while she worked, she looked to Jace. Do you think it followed her here? she grated, feeling her skin prickle at the thought. It has to die, which was uttered more quietly, almost into Vienna's furs. Her heart broke to see her torn, and to see Jace agonize over his sister such as this. Amekaze aimed to do what she could, but it was only so much. Nature held the greatest control here, as it always did.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen - by Amekaze - November 11, 2014, 01:16 AM