Two Eyes Cenote return
Muat-riya
Hemet
73 Posts
Ooc —
Medusa scarcely had time to finish her sentence before an all too familiar face presented itself to her. And Medusa didn’t really know how to feel about seeing it, because it meant daddy-o was most certainly here—first, she let herself feel a little smug that this beauteous place was of couuuurseee affiliated with Akashingo. How couldn’t it be? And of course the Gods led her precisely where she needed to be.

But also, They fucking didn’t, because she so did not need to see that man right this very second. Medusa expected a day, two—and had hoped for four, which with his tiny build and the unknown distance of Akashingo shouldn’t have been an impossible ask! 

…yet… didn’t They? Here was Charmion, who could pamper her to her hearts content, which the Gods knew she deserved… 

Medusa laughed just before Charmion returned, not at all blind to the fact that she was making the Gods work for her. Except, if You can hear that, I of course am not, as You are like… my operator, right? So don’t smite me or mine for that, You are in total control… she looked skyward for any thunderclouds. 

Instead came Charmion. Thundercloud enough, in a way. But the storm cleared as she sighed to hear all of his niceties, mostly just relieved to be back to normalcy. The Wilds were too savage a place for her liking. Sure she had found a hunk of a man to hunt for her, but his meal prep was lacking. 

I think both, the Hemet decided, turning her eyes to look at Charmion who was awkward as ever. You can look at me, you know. The Pharaoh here isn’t going to have your head for it. I bet she’ll love you, actually, Medusa considered that for a moment. …technically, you’re free here. She’ll free you to do as you please, and then, you can renew your oath to our family and it can be your choice, Medusa smiled at the animal who served her house. Who had just been given to them as some gift. Kind of fucked up, actually, but Medusa hadn’t really thought too hard or felt too bad about it up until remembering that here, the higher court had morals and hearts.

Which meant she needed to adapt and have one too. Honestly, that would probably make my dad even happier with you—me too, of course, she prattled, now moving to step with them. Or had Charmion been bought…? She was horrible.
She had no idea. You choosing us, I mean—…if you would, 

How pissed would dad be if Charmion didn’t? Fuck, he’d probably hate Pharaoh for that one… and Medusa, she just wanted a minute of peace. They could get to that. Can you get me some huge meal and a hot bath prepared, before we see my father? I’m hardly presentable, and her dad would hate that too, she figured.
Messages In This Thread
return - by Medusa - July 24, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: return - by Safiya - July 26, 2024, 01:28 PM
RE: return - by Medusa - August 01, 2024, 08:08 AM
RE: return - by Charmion - August 16, 2024, 11:01 AM
RE: return - by Medusa - August 16, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: return - by Charmion - August 16, 2024, 01:22 PM
RE: return - by Medusa - August 16, 2024, 02:05 PM
RE: return - by Charmion - August 16, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: return - by Medusa - August 16, 2024, 08:35 PM
RE: return - by Charmion - August 16, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: return - by Gucci - August 21, 2024, 01:46 PM