Porcupine Ridge The Dawn
Pledged
Shadow Ridge
76 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Oh, why, she didn't know what she would do if the sick people came. They would need to leave, or worse, they would get infected all the same; however, it must have not been the worst of sicknesses.

The girl explored the tree with her eyes and moped tiredly around it, before coming to a clumsy sit with upturned hind legs.

"I don't know," was a guilty admission. Aaka, aapa.. The rock that had been her brother, the pillar that had been her sister.. But they were- Smoothed ears and a quiet mutter that would seek the shadow man. "I lost them a long, long time ago."

"A mean woman found me and took care of me at the big-big lake, but I don't think she likes me anymore ever since she had her babies." Nutuyikruk could not piece together the technicolor that was a temporary maternal mother. Even more guilty, "I don't like it there very much."

And the nice wolf Moss and the overwatching husband of Zharille, yet she had felt terribly alone. The air of the lake, it had been drowning. They were not a family.
Messages In This Thread
The Dawn - by Nutuyikruk - August 25, 2024, 05:58 PM
RE: The Dawn - by Hex - August 25, 2024, 06:33 PM
RE: The Dawn - by Nutuyikruk - August 25, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: The Dawn - by Hex - August 27, 2024, 08:28 PM
RE: The Dawn - by Nutuyikruk - August 28, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: The Dawn - by Hex - August 29, 2024, 11:40 AM
RE: The Dawn - by Nutuyikruk - August 29, 2024, 05:30 PM
RE: The Dawn - by Hex - September 03, 2024, 04:21 PM