Two Eyes Cenote cara de guante
Muat-riya
Mazoi
There is always unintended consequences
142 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Safiya is sick of this. She is sick of tiye. Her sister is hateful and mean. There is no light, it's all just darkness.

I think my name is Safiya. I'm a Mazoi and I have a b**ch for a sister. A sister who was born with poison in her soul. A sister who treats everyone lower than dirt. A sister who is shit.

Her sister's next words chilled her blood. Safiya blinked surprised. She warred between wanting to tear her sister apart and go rip apart Soto. But was she lying? Tiye liked to make up stories. She was a gossip and a jerk.

Safiya stopped moving. Her sister's words hitting a place that was still vulnerable. But mostly she didn't know what to say or do. 

Because if he had done that to her sister. He needed his rearend handed to him. Because no one deserved that. Not even Tiye.

Safiya settled her paws and dug making herself inmovable, but she didn'tfight back. Letting her sister rail and nip and bite. Blood rolling down her back, her sides. Small droplets of crimson.

Small pain. Small girl. Small life. Safiya snorted and shoulder checked her sister. Green eyes on the hallway,  she was in motion and heading straight for the prison.
Messages In This Thread
cara de guante - by Tiye - September 09, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: cara de guante - by Safiya - September 09, 2024, 05:08 PM
RE: cara de guante - by Tiye - September 09, 2024, 05:23 PM
RE: cara de guante - by Safiya - September 09, 2024, 05:31 PM
RE: cara de guante - by Tiye - September 09, 2024, 05:54 PM
RE: cara de guante - by Safiya - September 09, 2024, 05:58 PM