Hushed Willows but i finally think i can say
Pledged
Shadow Ridge
76 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
An answer came.

"Birds!" Excitedly whispered out.

The bridges knife wove through the trees. Spinning in slow circles, and feeling the cold in such a gentle way. At least, it was only the start of an autumn chill, and she had only known warmth even in birth. The voice went unseen, blissfully unaware, momentarily, until the cinnamon girls blonde nose had followed the sound.

Frozen for a moment, but the earth continued moving still. The willow branches waved. Birds fluttered away in the trees with heavy flaps of their wings. Wind whistled quietly through the trees. He held a silver face, with fire for ears. Red faded out over the boys muzzle. And these golden eyes. Nutuyikruk stared quietly with her own wondrous eyes.

He did not know her. But she knew him.

A soft greeting finally managed to fumble out her mouth. "Hello."
Messages In This Thread
but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 11, 2024, 04:33 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 11, 2024, 11:54 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 04:37 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 14, 2024, 04:17 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 14, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 15, 2024, 06:51 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 15, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 15, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 15, 2024, 06:24 PM