Hushed Willows but i finally think i can say
Pledged
Shadow Ridge
76 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
The boy turned head. Why, Ezra said he was not any good at it, and so maybe neither of them were very good. Maybe they could make the best of it then as some saying went, somewhere: two wrongs made a right! At least, that was how things were supposed to be.

A reality formed in one dream. It was a small one, really, and certainly one that could not be spoken aloud without embarrassment, she knew.

Finding birdeggs or otherwise any bird was something never done before. Last she had, it didn't end well. Sickly or not, the pale woman was the boy's mother, wasn't she? Anyone would feed their family. 

Nutuyikruk's tail lifted at the base just enough to begin straightening out. Even when Ezra's head shied away, the girl examined carefully, smiling just enough for a small glimmer of light to sit on her eyes. Each word was next nodded with, considering.. "Well, I can help?"
Messages In This Thread
but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 11, 2024, 04:33 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 11, 2024, 11:54 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 04:37 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 14, 2024, 04:17 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 05:15 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 14, 2024, 06:25 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 15, 2024, 06:51 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 15, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Ezra - September 15, 2024, 04:02 PM
RE: but i finally think i can say - by Nutuyikruk - September 15, 2024, 06:24 PM