Firefly Glen [PHE] a kiss with a fist
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
She grunted, squinted skeptically at the woman who now clutched to her prize and claimed that age was no matter. She saw the woman’s posture soften, watched the way her eyes wandered past Cygnet as if following a moving target. The sternness remained in her features though her words were slurred. 

Cygnet was quick, sober. 
She watched the woman stagger and grimace when her slipping gaze at last returned to her. Tavina recoiled as if repulsed, and stumbled as if tripped by fate for casting such shade with her glance. 

The berries fell to the ground beside the woman. 

She moved in- but not to snatch the parcel. She glanced over her shoulder to a woman with gold highlights along her dark shoulders, whose concerned gaze had swept in their direction the moment the drunken woman fell. She approached.

Cygnet looked to the woman leaning against the tree, before she spun and greeted the approaching woman who smelled strongly of salt with a beaming smile.

I win our spar, She declared, hoping the golden-eyed woman had not seen more of their interaction. Cygnet did her best to block Tavina from questioning eyes. I win, She said with a grin, her bobbed tail swaying.

The woman wordlessly blinked, turned, and walked away. 

Cygnet turned back to Tavina, her expression as set as it had been before. 

You give, She spoke reasonably now. I tell no one. Your choice. Blackmail? Not something she’d used before but..,It tasted as poisonous and delightful as the berry juice had been.
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] a kiss with a fist - by Cygnet - 5 hours ago
RE: [PHE] a kiss with a fist - by Cygnet - 5 hours ago