Firefly Glen [PHE ] there, there, baby, it's just textbook stuff
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
137 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Busy? She had been. She nodded as she sat down, still giving no sign that anything stressful had transpired. If anything, she looked a bit more placid than usual.

Only challenged fair spars. One with Sven, one with Sobeille- the latter had ended hastily with a draw due to a relative calling for the masked girl and pulling her away from what was otherwise a voluntary fight. Got no berries- didn’t steal any, She added, in case he figured she’d planned to get them another way. 

But Cygnet knew what he wanted to know about, and it wasn’t the spar requests or the berries.

Redhead mountain girl too sensitive. Looked at Mae like a pitiful creature, I tell her not to. Redhead sea girl come over, tell me to shut up, on our turf. Mae tell her to fuck off. Sea girl called Mae a cunt. Mountain girl shake, cry, run to tell grandma. 

Words- but sticks and stones. Nothing brutal, nothing serious. 

I stood up for Mae, said no bad words. She said, with a defiant jut of her chin. What she say? She asked, then- keen to see if Akavir would be proud of his girls for being strong and united, or if he would buckle under the pretty woman’s accusations.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [PHE ] there, there, baby, it's just textbook stuff - by Cygnet - October 07, 2024, 04:41 PM