The memories keep coming back
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i steered this towards a narrative end since val is inactive atm, but if you wanna bring it back later, that'd be good with me too :3
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

He expressed his preferences towards fighting and guarding, and that she could understand -- while she did not fancy guarding one bit, it had become something she had adjusted to over the recent months. But, he was also willing to try out the others, and that sort of thinking she could appreciate.

Nodding, she did have to agree. Being a warrior was always my first priority, too, she mentioned. It carried over from my homeland. So, it made the most sense. It had been the first, and most direct skill for her to pursue amongst this pack. She had been one in her home before so it only seemed natural for it to remain her strongest interest here, although there was a markedly lower demand for such warring nature. Namely, no longer did she have littermates to compete against and with, nor her father's causes to help contribute to.

When they had their strife with Swiftcurrent months back, it had almost reminded her of those days, but decidedly less dire. It had never really become a long-lasting issue or blew up into a real war. Just a few scuffles here and there. As of late, it is my naturalist-type skills that see more use though. However I know well that times change, and a balance is necessary in all things. And she would not be caught off guard. More strong warriors would always be a good thing, in her opinion, because if war did become a reality, she would not have them suffer because of it.

With a few more things exchanged between them, this was soon a conversation that had run its course. She had learned a few more things about him, although it had worked well to inspire new curiosities as well, so it was time well spent. When it was all said and done, she bid him a quick farewell and was on her way.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 13, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 15, 2014, 01:22 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 15, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 16, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 17, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 23, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 27, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Amekaze - October 28, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: The memories keep coming back - by Valerius - October 29, 2014, 08:29 AM