The Sunspire Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

The Oasis should be good, she agreed readily. It was centrally located, well-tucked into the depths of the mountain territory, and near to several of their caches with decent water sources for fresh drinks and wound cleaning (when she was feeling up to it). Plus, her forested thicket where she hid her meager stashes of herbs was not so far, and it would be easy for them to keep Vienna safe there. It is where.. I would wish to be.. she murmured, thankful for the resources the mountain offered -- both in means of food and water and the protection its geography granted them.

However, if Vienna did come to find it unfavorable, they could relocate her later. For now, Amekaze was prioritizing getting her someplace safe, quiet, and where they could attend to her for now. Those other details could come later; they had a decent hike ahead of them to reach the Oasis and Ame grew quiet, readied to focus on ensuring the Vienna got to where she needed to go. She stayed alongside the wounded female, letting Jace set the pace, while her thoughts were a furious mix of frustration and fervent thinking ahead -- hoping to guarantee her healing and safety.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen - by Amekaze - December 02, 2014, 11:12 PM