The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

So long as Tytonidae was well, and settling in as neatly as she could be all things considered, Ame wasn't going to fret over her. Mhm, you are welcome, she chuffed. It was bound to either be him or herself going there to do it anyway, so not only was this one less thing for her to consider, it was good to keep the Plateau well-informed.

Mostly I am just curious about.. general things. Who leads them now, their disposition towards matters, like neutral territories surrounding them.. so on. Nothing overly important at this time. Now that Fox is no longer part of them, I do not believe we have any reason to be overly wary.. Although, the bit about Fox was just a well-educated guess.. for Ame assumed she was still mated to Peregrine and had left with him; something like that seemed in line with what she would expect of Fox.

Then, on Lasher, she nodded. That he is. While I do not know the full tale of what it is that drove her away from home, I could not see him being involved directly. His concern for her was.. very clear.. and to her it had seemed that he wanted her back home, safe and sound. Nevertheless, she felt it was best that Summer speak to him first and foremost. He was a safe bet, and one she knew would benefit from the information appropriately.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM