The Sunspire I'm not good enough
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
yep, backdated is good bc my timelines are vague as can be anymore. >_> quick reply to get this in my log ~
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She would often lose track of time entirely. Underneath the sun or the moon, hunting and patrolling bled her days together into what felt like a blur of perpetual motion. The task of fortifying the pack and ensuring it would be fed as winter deepened was a mighty one to undertake, but she had refused to lose steam yet. Even if.. she was perhaps a tad bit slimmer than she had been in the plentiful, easy summer months, but it translated to corded muscle and lean strength instead. At least her seasonal furs had grown in dense and wild, readied in full for winter's barrage.

So, licking the bloodied remnants of a quick meal of stoat from her muzzle, her ears swiveled intently towards the howl to listen. As unexpected as it was, she would answer dutifully all the same for it was Jace -- one she knew would not be summoning her without good reason, and especially considering that she had seen less of him as of late. His attention seemed to be on Vienna while she was busy trying to uphold all things.

She was in soon in motion to make her way to him, and upon sight of him, she greeted him quietly. Her ears splayed back soon after, sensing unrest.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 16, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 17, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:46 PM