The Sunspire I'm not good enough
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

As her ears were already splayed, they soon slicked back as he began an explanation that was prefaced with a whine. She found herself with mixed feelings not long after. There was bad in this, no doubt, but.. not catastrophic. She got the sense that Jace was doing this to better himself, for he cited a slew of bad alongside it all (some of which she knew, some not.. like the details of Sumayl and him). Likely he wished to find his focus again, without the duties of Beta weighing him down as well. But it was poorly timed: winter upon them, the pack having grown decently lately, pack relations unknown, so on and so forth.

She was quiet for a beat, contemplating. If Jace did not feel himself fit, nor deserving, of the role for this time, then she had no place keeping him anchored down with it. Certainly, not all things have gone as planned -- although you are not wholly at fault for some of it.. but if this is what you wish, and if you feel it is best for you, then so be it. As much as she hated to say it. After all, she had failed to find Ferdie too, not been able to rein in Summer before herbs got to his head, and not kept Vienna out of harm's reach. But, know, that I do not feel you have failed me, so do not let that weigh you down. She meant this. Jace was valuable to her, hot-temper and all, and she paired the words with a stern expression.

While Ame did not know Jace to the same depths that Ferdie had, she knew there was much in the dark male's head that she could not understand. She guessed that Vienna was likely a lot of this, as she would be absolutely distraught in his place (if one considered her younger siblings, not her littermates, instead) but there was more at hand here.. something she could not quite see. But, Jace would always be her second.. a wolf she could converse freely to, and someone who's presence supported much of her own when she needed it. When the time was right for him to resume, he would know..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 16, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 17, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:46 PM