Silvertip Mountain the strong conquer all
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.0px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Once, she had expected to come here and learn more of Tartok and then perhaps steal a further glimpse into their lives. As mountainside wolves, Amekaze had harbored her expectations of them -- especially after they had always spoken to her of their strength, as vague as it was, not that she had ever seen it in action, however. Now she was left to wonder for good but in time, she trusted they may fade further and further from relevance just as their scent did now here upon the mountainside.

Nevertheless, her focus settled readily as a reaction mirrored her own in several ways. Guarded, but neutral enough for her, Amekaze stayed as she and lent the pale female her ears. The smirk that curved its way across her lips was not unnoticed, for it paired well with the words at hand despite the unexpected nature of them. Ame chuffed.

Not all so long ago she and her fellows spoke highly of their strength to me, but I see nothing to show for it now, she replied with relative indifference. True, in these lands, the turnover of packs seemed to happen faster than any other that she had known before yet Amekaze was finding it difficult to fathom how a pack so strong would just dissolve into nothing. From what she knew, they left no lasting mark on the histories here... or if they had, no one had spoken of it around her.

Perhaps this place had only been her's because she had declared it to be so, as if her word trumped all, nature's resonance included. Maybe they were unfit for a place such as this.. But now it did not matter any. Either way, they are gone. You knew them well enough, then?

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 09, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 14, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 16, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 20, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 23, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 25, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Amekaze - January 30, 2014, 07:07 AM
RE: the strong conquer all - by Jinx - February 03, 2014, 11:40 PM