without saying anything
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

His words were met with a mixed response. She appreciated that he was only a loner, not a wolf with pack affiliations (and therefore pack-related baggage) lurking around here. Ame was far more hospitable to their sort anymore, especially since they tended to be more neutral and less of an issue than pack wolves. Those made her more uneasy. But, his apparent recognition of her had her sweeping forward to approach him for a good, long look.

She settled in front of him with her tail tall and ears thrust forward, almost aggressively, as she looked him over. Creamy fur, likely arctic heritage judging by the density of his coat, probably not too old by his lack of bulk and the youthfulness of his face.. and, most notably, his dual-toned visage. She had been silent for a handful of seconds then eventually scoffed. Ah, you were the orphaned brat the old forests kept, correct? she asked, leaning her weight back onto her hind paws. You do not smell of them any longer, not even in the least, so I take it you have been gone a while..? She was still wary of him, for having history creep up on her unexpected was unsettling. But he had never been a wolf she knew well, and instead, only in passing at best. He'd been young, she'd been busy..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
without saying anything - by Amekaze - November 05, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: without saying anything - by Dio - December 17, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: without saying anything - by Amekaze - December 19, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: without saying anything - by Dio - December 20, 2014, 04:05 AM
RE: without saying anything - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: without saying anything - by Dio - December 21, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: without saying anything - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: without saying anything - by Dio - December 24, 2014, 02:39 AM
RE: without saying anything - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 12:38 AM