The Sunspire an ode to the night awaiting the sun
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i was pretty done when everyone had to start in with their colonoscopy stories, so i took that as my cue to zone out. jfc. but i was done with holidays before they even started this year. was not feelin it one bit |x
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She listened and considered this. Naturally, she had noticed his penchant for eye contact. It was not typical, true, and there was a fine line between just doing so and doing so with dominant intentions that not all could understand easily.

And true, they were a young pack. Even younger was her time as alpha.. which while she had grown into the role, it was not yet complete. She had much to learn with every day and winter would prove to her many things. Good thing she was skilled enough at learning on her feet.

I do. Since I lived on mountains before, and am somewhat familiar with the region's climate, I have some ideas.. should we need them, she said, tilting her head thoughtfully. With her focus pulled in so many places at once, times like these were when she hoped Jace would ascend again soon, or if not, that another beta-candidate appear from the masses. She was less in a haste to find a counterpart alpha, though. That would need to be a particular wolf. But all of leadership all at once was a heavy weight to carry.

I wonder how the mountain will do, too. Last year, and not necessarily here exactly but in the general region, it was mild up until the end of the season. Then they had been struck with bitterly cold weather and lean times. She had only been a loner at the moment to make it worse. Perhaps the effects had felt most glaring to her, a creature of the fringe hunting spaces and scavenging opportunities at best. Here there would be none of that. The mountain was alive, and its surrounding territories were largely for their taking as well. And I do know that last winter, the territory at our own base, Northstar Vale, supported a pack for the end of wintertime and into spring. They moved on come then, but I suspect there to be acceptable winter hunting there too.. in the case mountain grows sparse, she considered aloud.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 24, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 26, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 29, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 02, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 11:48 AM