The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
*maybe hopes to summon some loners? neighbors? outriders?* but anyone is most certainly welcome too ^^
Cold and craggy, she walked stiff-legged over well-worn paths of the mountain's base. Judging by the sun's steady descent, she was approaching the end of the daytime. She huffed quietly, nimby maneuvering a steep stretch of path, then lowered her head for a long sniff when the ground leveled again.

All seemed normal here.. just as it had been in the hours before sunrise when the dark female had passed by last. Which was good.. considering the recent incident with a moron that had barged in on Jace the other day. That and this stretch of mountain always made her remember the albino cougar. She and Aleera had run it off not too far from here. Her hackles were stiffened subtly.

She vaguely considered tracking out abroad -- it was hard to yield to the distinct pulls of two opposing forces, one that kept her glued to the mountain as its overseer and one that tickled her paws with the urge to wander (even just some) and take it all in out there. She couldn't remember the last time the Spire was out of her sight. Yet, with her gone, they would be incomplete.. and there was so much for her to think about here: their need for a meeting, her mending members, the looming cougar threat, their neighbors, keeping caches stocked for winter, finding the best places to hunt, so on and so forth.

Lashing her tail in the frustration she couldn't shake, she lurked on and squinted sourly in the direction of the Wilds.  
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM