The Sunspire I'm not good enough
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She was feeling at a strange loss here, unsure of quite truly how to react and unwilling to relay too much until she had fully had an opportunity to consider this idea alone. She had never lost a leader, and never been the only acting one. This would warrant some adjustments on her end, but perhaps a challenge lurked in the deeper meaning here somewhere. But would anything really change all that much? Even without the title stuck to his name, or the formalities and flaws alike included, Jace would.. always be.

He shifted closer, and this was a touch more unexpected. She stayed still, watched him, and found herself uncertain how to respond to his words. More than once he had told her she was a good leader, although maybe not always so direct. She nodded slowly, because while she didn't disagree with him, this could be a test of whether or not that was true.

And thankfully, he gave her new focus. She straightened too. While we are not suffering by any means, more game could never hurt.. she said thoughtfully. Last winter the hunting was worst right at the end of the wintertime, so being prepared for that to possibly happen again is never bad. They were at least decent when it came to membership. But she might have preferred more that.. stuck to their rankings, namely healers; she feared Mallaidh grew scarce. Good. She is tough, she murmured, although it was a great relief to hear it. While she had not visited her much personally (usually she was occupied with Jace or Sumayl, and Ame had enough else to do) aside from dropping off an excess catch, Ame had worried greatly for Vienna. It brought her to a new matter, though. Rain is scouting out in the wilds, so I am eager to hear what news she may bring back -- if anything of note. She intends to visit other packs so I wonder if she may find news of a vicious cougar's whereabouts. I did tell her to be mindful of them, and I hope she returns alright.. Ame said with a growing frown.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 16, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 17, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:46 PM