The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Since they had never needed allies before, it was not high on her list. In fact, she scarcely heard of alliances in this Teekon region at all. If there ever came a time in the future where they might benefit greatly from some alliance, she would revisit the idea in full detail then. Until that happened, it was just something she was open to letting develop if truly necessary, but significant effort wouldn't go towards making it happen. They were just fine without.

I think that is all, she said softly, and understood his wish to want to go to Tytonidae first before he took off. Just.. be mindful of cougars, too. Ame tacked on with just a touch of haste and messily-masked worry. He wasn't going far so the risk was not immense, but Rain had received the same warning before her trek out in the Wilds, and she meant it.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM