The Sunspire I'm not good enough
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Ame nodded, supporting the gamekeeper mastery. She already thought of him as the "lead hunter" around here, so that would only solidify it. Training more would always be good, she said truthfully. A few had expressed interest in it upon joining (since nearly every wolf did say they could hunt when all else failed) but most of them hardly stuck around. I have been hoping to train some with a healer to better my own knowledge, but.. that has yet to exactly work out, she sighed. Other than that, she was always keen to the opportunity to better herself as a warrior, but those seemed fleeting anyway with her usually occupied elsewhere.

If only we knew where to find it, I do not think it would live for much longer.. she growled. She would be happy to have it dead. It bothered her that seemed to always find a way to make trouble for the Sunspire, which led her to guess its home territory was nearby. Which also helped reaffirm to her that it was only one (or a scarce few) cats responsible. There couldn't be that many cougars in this region.. Perhaps it may become bold enough to come to the mountain one day.. she considered darkly. While bad, very much so, it would give them a chance to use their collective strengths against it. One howl and several Sunspire sets of teeth would answer.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 16, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 17, 2014, 12:50 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 18, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 24, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 03:16 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - December 29, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 02:58 AM
RE: I'm not good enough - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:46 PM