The Sunspire This mortal form is a bit battered
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Too often.. and here I thought she may stick a little better, since she was so quick to prove she knew what she was talking about when she joined.. Ame grumbled. Often they'd tout their skills and she'd leave them to settle in, after which it would usually take a few weeks before she truly started to notice their contributions amongst the pack. Mallaidh had wasted no time in understanding what herb stores they did have here and helping grow them into something greater. But it had just been such a short stay..

Nevertheless, he humored her awkward question. Ah. Well, I cannot even imagine the horror of having a foe so close to there.. she laughed softly. It sounded rather problematic, and she wasn't finding herself envious of his external bits. How did it end up like that anyway? she smirked, trying to imagine the awful tangle of fighting wolf it had to have been.

Anyway, on pain. As I suspected. But, even for cases outside of.. sore testicles, I am learning slowly.. she muttered as she strode ahead towards a particularly scruffy patch of brush. Beneath it, tucked beneath a small sandstone slab, she dug back gently to uncover her small yarrow store -- her go-to when there was nothing else, and she had stocked up. It probably will sting, she said, nudging the dried leaves with her muzzle and eying Jace again. Fresh yarrow was best, but any yarrow was good. It was a multipurpose sort of plant.. which was probably why she knew about it from her parents' packs. I would say.. leave it on for a while, until the flesh tightens up well, then a good rinse to see how it does.. she explained before she prepared to carefully groom it onto his wound. It may not need more than that, honestly. Although, coming from the mouth of a rotten loner, one would never know.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
This mortal form is a bit battered - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 10:07 PM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Jace - January 02, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 11:22 PM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Jace - January 03, 2015, 01:14 AM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Amekaze - January 03, 2015, 03:13 AM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Jace - January 03, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Amekaze - January 05, 2015, 01:36 AM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 09:42 AM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 03:08 AM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Jace - January 06, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Amekaze - January 08, 2015, 04:11 AM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Jace - January 08, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Amekaze - January 11, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Jace - January 12, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: This mortal form is a bit battered - by Jace - January 17, 2015, 09:56 AM