The Sunspire an ode to the night awaiting the sun
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She got the sense that what she shared with him would be put to good use. He was confident, too, and Ame wondered how much of it was in the utmost of truths. She did not doubt he was capable, just like she believed her own confrontation with the cat to end not in her own death, but there was a looming worry of the feline's ability -- which she had yet to see on her own, in full even. Only the aftermath, and her brief tango with the albino one on the borders. Not full measures. They are fierce, no doubt. Given the right opportunity, there are several here who would be quick to see the thing fall, she said. But the right chance has not come.. she grated, biting back frustration.

Then, she stood and stretched out her legs, then her back, taking her time on the motions. She had rested up nicely enough to give her a few more hours of moonlit work before retiring to sleep early in the morning -- and closer to when others would begin to arise for the day. She wanted to see to the borders one last time, so after a good beat of silence, she decided to conclude this. I am setting off, I will see you again soon.. she offered in means of farewell. Vague enough, she chuffed one last note to him before jogging into the night's depths.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 24, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 25, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 26, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - December 28, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - December 29, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 02, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 04, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:47 AM
RE: an ode to the night awaiting the sun - by Nishu Inte - January 07, 2015, 11:48 AM