The Sunspire Knowledge is the heart of the world
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Easily, she found she agreed. Not noticing Vienna around had been almost unnerving since she had been here practically from the start, and it had only worked to make her more uneasy about her early healing. Thankfully Mallaidh's brief stay coincided with her injury..

The agouti wolf already had her attention, and she canted her head slightly -- definitely curious. When the topic came out, she couldn't help but nod. I see. Well, I can certainly share what I do know, but I have been hoping to learn more myself.. since what I know covers the basics, it is not everything. And truly, she wished to know more, even if her "bedside manners" left a little bit to be desired. Which was why she was easily supportive of Vienna's interest in the idea. They needed a good, consistent healer among them but she would need to find out how much Vienna knew already -- if anything at all.

If you could find someone outside of the pack to learn from, I think that would do you well. I have considered doing the same but not had a chance to meet anyone suitable, she said. Not that she had been specifically looking. She rarely roamed anymore and was usually up to matters here. The white wolf in the wetlands was the closest she had come, but he had not exactly been a medicinally-focused individual. Actually, I had first planned to learn more from Mallaidh, she chuffed softly. Ame had not planned to assume the official healer role, yet here again, she picked up the slack when necessary.. which led her to wonder if she should just get it over with and wear the designation in full one day. How much do you know already? she asked.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 03, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 04, 2015, 02:56 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 04, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 04:07 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 06, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 11, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 14, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - January 22, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - January 27, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - February 01, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - February 15, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - February 18, 2015, 07:15 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - February 28, 2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Vienna IA - March 05, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Knowledge is the heart of the world - by Amekaze - March 07, 2015, 02:42 AM