The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ooOOO
Eventually she moved on and for a while, she was slow and thorough in her approach across the terrain. She only steered her path a bit astray when she smelled something. Someone, rather, and they were unfamiliar. So she jogged closer, nose up in the air and ears pricked as she hopefully could catch a short glimpse.

It was silver that caught her eye first. He was all dressed in it, and not in a manner of agouti that spoke of familiarity to her. She stalked closer, now having settled lowered her head just some and exchanged it for a raised ridge of hackles, and when her nose ghosted over his trail, she realized the Plateau on him so prominently. That and the subtle hint of game.

So she kicked forward with a lengthened gait to close the last bit of distance -- a motion she did in silence. Although the upward arc of her tail suggested why she was investigating him at length and what questions she may have, while a sharp stare affirmed the point.

He looked to be leaving the vicinity, and likely hadn't stayed long, so outright aggression did not feel warranted here. His proximity did inspire her to...  pester him just a little bit, and likely slow up whatever he was doing. This was the gray area just at the edge of her mountain, and therefore, her business. But at least she was not on bad terms with the Plateau. This may have been different had this been, say, a Creek or Ankyra wolf. 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM